Lancaster Bible College is a member of OCLC, a network of libraries that cooperate in the resource sharing of library materials. Interlibrary loan is a cooperative borrowing and lending service among these libraries.
How to Request an item:
- Check the library catalog, since we do not request items the library already owns.
- Search WorldCat Discovery, LBC OneSearch or other LBC databases to retrieve the item record. Those items not owned be the Jones Library will have the option to "Request the item through Interlibrary Loan."
- Fill out the interlibrary loan form completely. Enter the full title of the publication.
- Select "Submit" to request the item. The library staff process interlibrary loans daily Monday-Friday
Please contact Allison Jones, (ILL@lbc.edu or x5112), for more information about the interlibrary loan service, or Click Here.
* Please Remember Inter-Library Loan is an ACADEMIC Service. Personal Non-Academic materials should be requested through the public library.
* If you are researching for a degree outside of LBC, we ask that you search/request items through that institution first and LBC second.