Request It is how students and employees reserve materials for pick up.
Please remember, We only send physical books via Request It and LBCShare ILL within the continental United States.
If you are an international student, please request scans and eBook chapters to be sent via email.
To Request Items:
1. Go to the library website
2. Click on My Account located in the center of the page under the word SERVICES.
3. Log-in using using your LBC Credentials (Your user name and password)
4. Click on Your Name in the right hand corner drop down menu will appear
5. Click on MY ACCOUNT
6.Choose the Items you wish to renew, and click RENEW ITEMS
Search for the information you need
Identify the pages or section of the Book needed for scanning (or physical Article)
Sign in to your MY ACCOUNT
Click the Requested Tab
Click Create Request
Click the SCANS Tab
Fill in the form
Scans will be sent to your MY ACCOUNT
An email confirmation will be sent to your preferred email address.
*if you have not updated your account and preferred email address please do so. Settings are located in your MY ACCOUNT
From the Library home page:
1. Click on the Journals tab
2. Search for the title of the journal
3. Click on the Title, and check the availability
4. Click to search the Journal within a database
OR Search using the Journals Paper link