Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The library is located in North Philadelphia at 2001 W. Lehigh Avenue, Philadelphia. It houses a core collection of biblical and theological resources. Students are able to access eBooks and eJournal titles along with a wide range of online subject databases from the library home page.
The Charles & Gloria Jones Library is the information resource for the Lancaster Bible College located in North Philadelphia at 2001 W. Lehigh Avenue, Philadelphia. The facility includes: classrooms, a library, a student computer lab, a small kitchen and administrative offices. Ample parking is available for students. Hours of operation are during class residency days only.
- You are responsible for the materials that you borrow.
- You are responsible to know when your materials are due.
- You are responsible to return your materials on time.
- You may check your due dates online here.
- Your library card is your LBC student ID card.
- Your library card is valid at the Philadelphia location as well as any LBC location.
- $0.25 per day / per item
- Maximum fine $5 per item
- Fines/fees can be paid in cash or check (payable to Lancaster Bible College)
- Once fines/fees reach a total of $20 you will be blocked from any further borrowing until the fines/fees are paid.
Items not returned ninety days after the due date will be declared “lost.” Patrons are responsible to pay the replacement cost plus a $10.00 processing fee for each lost item. LBC students will not be able to register until the lost item fine is paid or arrangements made for payment.
Please do not re-shelve items yourself. Place any materials you remove from the shelves, but decide not to borrow, on the book cart or on one of the library tables.
- 12 computers are available for student use only.
- Log onto computers using the Student Computer Lab username and password.
Printing & Copying
- You must be logged in on a student computer to print.
- Using your student account login, you can either email your document to your LBC email account to access your file and print; or you can save access and print your files using a USB drive.
- Wireless access is available to students and faculty
- Vending Machines
For the Most Up-to-Date information from LBC|Capital regarding COVID Restrictions Click Here