Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lancaster: Jones Library
Lancaster Campus is OPEN to Current Students and Employees for Check Out, Pick Up & Returns
- At this time, physical library access is limited to LBC|Capital current students and employees until further notice. We do not have services for Community Members or Alumni
- Library stacks will be closed for browsing. Users can search the Library Search Box and choose Request it to pick up item(s) at the Information & Circulation desk.
- It is best to request items at least 24 hours in advance. We will be pulling requests at least twice a day. We will also accept walk up requests, but there may be wait times.
- Research Assistance is available via Zoom and in-person. Use the Chat Now button for immediate help 24/7.
- For FAQs about the Library at Lancaster Click Here