Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Due to the Closure of the Philadelphia Branch, we cannot fulfill Request It Holds for physical materials from that location.
We will continue to fulfill requests and scan materials as we are permitted from Jones Library Lancaster & Washington, D.C.
Request It Hold is how students and employees reserve materials for pick up.
What Can you do with Request It Hold?
With Request It you can:
- Place Request for materials from either Lancaster or Washington, D.C.
- Receive notifications via email
- Check on due dates
- Renew items
You Can Also:
- Return Items to any LBC Library Branch
- Request up to 10 items at a time
Logging Into Your Account
Be sure to check your spam/junk folders for messages from email@example.com curtsey and overdue notice
Request It Video Tutorials
- Search for the Materials you need using the Library Search Box
- Click on the Request It Button
- Fill out the Form and Click Submit