Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Due to the current limitations of library resources and closure of our Philadelphia Branch,
we cannot fill Request It Holds for physical materials from that Branch.
We will continue to fill electronic requests, scan and send materials as we are permitted from the Lancaster & Washington DC Branches.
Request It Hold is how students and employees reserve materials for pick up.
What Can you do with Request It Hold?
With Request It you can:
- Place Request for materials from either Washington or Lancaster
- Receive notifications via email
- Check on due dates
- Renew items
You Can Also:
- Return Items to any LBC Library Branch
- Request up to 10 items at a time
Logging Into Your Account
Be sure to check your spam/junk folders for messages from email@example.com curtsey and overdue notice
Returned materials must be quarantined for 72 hours before they are available for check out. Please plan Request It Holds and pick up dates accordingly.
Request It Video Tutorials
- Search for the Materials you need using the Library Search Box
- Click on the Request It Button
- Fill out the Form and Click Submit