1. Create a log-in for the database you are using. Creating an personal log-in allows you to save materials to folders, organize your research, and even read materials later when you have more time. Creating a log-in only takes a few moments.
2. Email the document and its citation to yourself as a pdf.
3. Save the article to LBC OneDrive. Access to this student server space is available by logging into your LBC email account. OR if you have a Google account, you can save materials right from the Library website to your account by clicking on the icon on the right hand tool bar.
4. Use a citation management tool to store, organize and format your sources!
5. Save the permalink: the permalink to any item can be viewed and copied via the icon on the right hand tool bar.
6. Download the Article (or print the article): Depending on the reader you have downloaded, there may be many options.