Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Due to the current limitations of library resources and closures of our Philadelphia Branch,
we cannot fulfill Request It Holds for physical materials.
We will continue to fulfill requests and scan materials as we are permitted from the Lancaster & Washington DC Branches.
Request It Holds Video Tutorials
Request It is how students and employees reserve materials for pick up.
To Request Items:
- Search for the Materials you need using the Library Search Box
- Click on the Request it Button
- Fill out the Form and Click Submit
Request It Holds: More
With Request It you can:
- Place request for materials from Jones Library Lancaster or Washington, D.C.
- Receive notifications via email
- Check on due dates
- Renew items
You Can Also:
- Return the items to any LBC Library Branch (Philadelphia Closed)
- Request up to 10 items at a time
Please contact the Library Staff, (CircDesk@lbc.edu or 717-560-8250) for more information about Request It.
Click Here to find out more about Request It.